- High-quality hand blender in a modern, minimalist design to suit any kitchen
- Slim and lightweight, with smooth, easy-grip handle for comfort in use
- Single pressurised speed button for ease of use and complete blending control
- Delicious smoothies, shakes, soups, sauces and more at the touch of a button
- Durable and powerful 350W motor for effortless blending
- Robust, stainless-steel blades for efficient results – spend less time in the kitchen
- 800ml graduated, plastic mixing beaker for easy measuring, with crafted lip for drip-free pouring
- Dishwasher-safe, detachable metal blending wand and beaker for fuss-free clean-up
- Practical wall hook for convenient storage – saves on kitchen space, while keeping blender to hand
Looking for the best hand blender for easy mixing? Look no further than the Tefal Turbomix Plus: the hand blender that’s easy to use, clean and store. Slim and lightweight, it’s got a smooth, easy-grip handle and a single pressurised speed button for complete comfort and control. Create delicious smoothies, shakes, soups, sauces and more, all at the touch of a button. The durable 350W motor and robust, stainless-steel blades take all the effort out of blending for food prep in a flash. No need to pop to the shop for baby food; this helpful hand blender can puree ingredients in seconds. Better still, because it’s homemade, you’ll know exactly what’s inside. Turbomix Plus also comes with an 800ml plastic mixing beaker that’s ideal for blending a single-serve smoothie, or small batches of mayonnaise or coulis, directly in the container. External measuring marks ensure you use the right quantities and the crafted lip allows for mess-free pouring. Clean-up is a breeze, too, since the detachable blending wand and beaker are both dishwasher friendly. Turbomix Plus even has a convenient wall hook for simple storage: just hang it up to save on kitchen space and ensure it’s always to hand when you need it.
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (1)
This blender is absolutely useless. It feels cheap and clunky. It doesnt blend well at all. Even hummus is a challenge and takes forever without ever getting even close to smooth. Cant manage soup either. It also splatters food everywhere. Ive used lots of different stick blenders in the past and never had a problem. I will be sending this back.