- New generation Thermo-Spot® turns solid red when pan reaches ideal cooking temperature (180-200°C), making it easy to cook food perfectly
- Titanium superior non-stick coating lasts up to 2 x longer and is tough enough to use with metal utensils won't scratch over time
- With a PTFE exterior, these pans are non-stick inside and out for fuss-free cleaning either by hand or in the dishwasher
- Durabase technology ensures an even heat distribution for evenly cooked meals no more `hot spots!
- Compatible with all types of hob (excluding induction)
- Made of robust aluminium, the Tefal range is convenient to use for everyday cooking
- Comfort-grip Bakelite handles with premium stainless steel inserts are ovenproof up to 175C for an hour transfer dishes from hob to oven
- Deeper shape allows you to prepare bigger portions in one pan
1 per pack
49.5 L x 31.5 W x 5.6 H (cm) 0.9226 kg
Tefal Harmony Pro is our upgraded non-stick cookware range designed to help you prepare delicious meals with ease. No more under or overcooking your food: our iconic Thermo-Spot® heat indicator turns solid red to let you know your pan is at the ideal temperature (between 180-200C), so you cook every meal to perfection.
The Titanium coating ensures durable, non-stick cooking, with a titanium hard base for high resistance, two anti-abrasion layers, plus a top coat reinforced with minerals for durability. This is all topped off with an extra thick, non-stick finishing layer. Rest assured it's tough enough to handle metal utensils whether you're flipping an egg or stirring a sauce, the coating won't scratch. In fact, Titanium lasts up to two times longer than Tefal Powerglide (we tested it under extreme lab conditions) so you can enjoy tasty results every day.
Suitable for all hobs, excluding induction, the PTFE exterior means they're non-stick on the outside too, so they're incredibly easy to clean either by hand or in the dishwasher. Made of robust aluminium with elegant handles, these pans are ideal for everyday use. Plus, the handles won't burn in the oven (up to 175C, Gas Mark 4, 350F for an hour) so you can start cooking on the hob and finish in the oven.