- New design and 200W of added power to bring style and high-performance blending to the kitchen
- Durable 600W motor for quick and even blending (no chunks), time after time
- Four robust stainless-steel blades and a close-fitting, tapered jug for optimum blending without chunks
- Blender can crush ice without damaging the jug
- Air Cooling System to prevent overheating and extend blender life
- Four suction feet on base to keep blender stable
- Easy-grip rotary control with two speeds plus a pulse function for easy, customised blending 2L jug (1.25L working capacity) for blending big batches
- Ergonomic handle for easy pouring
- Secure Lock System to show when jug is locked securely onto base for safety
- Smart lid with filling hole and dosing cup to add ingredients safely and easily while blender is in use
With an all-new design and 200W of added power, the modern Blendforce II blender brings both style and high-performance blending to the kitchen. Powered by a durable 600W motor, four stainless-steel blades combine with a close-fitting, tapered jug to provide optimum blending without chunks. This heavy-duty blender blends, purees and even crushes ice in an instant ¿ and all without any damage to the plastic jug. The built-in Air Cooling System ensures a constant flow of air to prevent overheating, while four suction feet keep the blender stable, no matter how tough the ingredients. Plus, it¿s incredibly straightforward to use: just two speeds, plus pulse, on the easy-grip rotary dial allow you to blend a variety of ingredients to your desired consistency. The generous 2L jug (1.25L working capacity) makes enough for all the family, while the ergonomic handle allows for comfortable serving. Cleaning is quick and easy too, since the blades, jug and lid are all removable and dishwasher safe.
There¿s also a Secure Lock System that shows if the jug is locked securely onto the base ¿ and stops the blender from running if it¿s not. And, should you forget an ingredient, don¿t panic: the lid has a handy filling hole for adding ingredients safely and easily when the blender is in use.