Try shopping made easy
30% OFF
your first grocery shop
+ FREE deliveries for 3 months

Use the grocery voucher below:

VOU8847937

Min. spend: £60 Max. reward: £25  

Order by: 25/09/19 Terms apply.

Voucher usage requires opt in to e-marketing from Ocado about ocado.com. Usage of service is not dependent on voucher redemption. Restrictions apply, please see Terms & Conditions.

Teapigs Liquorice & Peppermint Tea Bags 50 per pack

£10.99

22p each
Sensations

Product information

What's special about this tea?
Well liquorice, for a start, which has been used for centuries in traditional Chinese medicine, is hugely popular with the Dutch and tastes so much better with peppermint than sherbet dips. Which is why, we've blended pure liquorice root with whole peppermint leaves to create a naturally sweet and refreshing drink that is irresistibly moreish, if I say so myself.


Louise

Naturally caffeine free, Great Taste 2016- 2 Stars
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU

Suitable for vegetariansSuitable for vegetarians

Ingredients
Liquorice Root (70%), Peppermint Leaves (30%)
Allergen Information
May Contain Nut

Categories

Ratings and reviews

4.3
21
1
0
0
4
26
Customers rated this product
85%
Customers would recommend this product

Customer reviews (21)

Sort by:

of 4

05 November 2018 by 
Liquorice convert

Started drinking this tea on the recommendation of my doctor to stop the breakdown of cortisol and support my adrenals. I've historically really disliked liquorice teas - the unfamiliar sweetness put me off - but these are really lovely. The peppermint gives the tea a little kick while the liquorice is sweet and mellow. I now really look forward to this tea in the morning and after lunch. As some reviewers have pointed out, they're a little expensive, but buying the 50 bag box is a great way to save some money - when you break it down per tea bag - especially when there's a promotion going on. Recommend.

Was this helpful?
10 June 2018 by 
excellent tea!

I have enjoyed drinking this tea for the past 6 years, and I would definitely recommend it to others.

Was this helpful?
08 April 2018 by 
The real deal

This really tases of liquorice root, not the black liquorice stick that comes with a sherbet dip, takes me right back to my childhood of chewing liquorice root. Then the peppermint comes through. Very nice drink, if quite pricey. I understand the marmite reviews, though, you'll either like it or not.

Was this helpful?
30 September 2017 by 
scrumptious

Really licquoricey but with a lovely mint taste. I was surprised how much I like it as usually have the yogi liquorice tea. And you can reuse the bag ..I get 3 mugs out of it as it is a strong brew

Was this helpful? (1) (0)
30 September 2015 by 
Love it or hate it...

It's so funny to read these reviews - 1 star, 5 star, 1 star, 5 star! We're definitely a 5 star family. Whether this because we have Dutch roots, and the Dutch LOVE liquorice tea, I don't know. These are certainly very strong. use the largest mug you possess, and be prepared to top up with hot water half way through. ALSO... drink only one a day, as liquorice can have side effects.

Was this helpful? (1) (0)
26 March 2015 by 
best herbal tea ever

I love these - they're expensive but worth every penny. Delicious and sweet!

Was this helpful? (1) (0)

of 4

Your rating and review

Disclaimer

This page serves as a summary for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label. Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website. You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included. This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.

We use cookies to give you the best experience with Ocado. Continue shopping if you’re happy, or find out how to manage your cookies