£4.9999.8p per 100ml
T-Cut Metallic removes light oxidation, ingrained road grime, tar spots and dried insects restoring the original colour. The special formula contains no silicones and leaves no harmful residues, preparing an ideal surface for repainting.
Directions For Use
1. Wash car with Triplewax Car Shampoo and dry.
2. Shake bottle and pour onto damp cloth.
3. Work a small area at a time (approx 1 sq ft).
4. Allow to dry to a haze and buff off with a dry, lint-free cloth.
5. Apply a quality car wax, e.g. Triplewax Metallic, to protect the paint finish.
Note: Do not use in direct sunlight or in hot conditions. Do not apply if lacquer top coat is damaged. Do not apply to
rusty, unsound or freshly painted surfaces. Do not use on glass, vinyl or plastic trim.