Spotlight teeth whitening strips are an easy to use at home teeth whitening system. These strips have been specifically designed by dentists to effectively and safely whiten your teeth with minimal tooth sensitivity.
How they work
The colour of your teeth is influenced by a combination of both the natural shade of your teeth and external stains that accumulate over the years, such as tea, red wine etc....
Hydrogen peroxide breaks down these stains in two ways:
1. By breaking down complete stains that have built up over time on the tooth surface and
2. By penetrating the top layer of the enamel to brighten the colour.
How to use
1. Tear open the foil packet to find the top strip and a bottom strip
2. Dry teeth
3. Place the whitening strips on the teeth - we advise placing the lower strip first followed by the upper strip.
4. Leave the strips in place for 1 hour.
5. After 1 hour, remove the strips and brush your teeth.
6. Repeat every day for two weeks for a brighter, whiter smile.
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (1)
1 hour later, both strips were stuck (pretty solidly - I had to pick away for a good few minutes to remove them) and no discernible improvement. tried again a few days later and got the same result. A waste of (quite a bit of) money