£23.00£65.71 per 100ml
- Sun cream sucks! We all use it, but typically we hate it. Its white, greasy & stings our eyes. NOT ANYMORE, introducing Skinnies which has changed the way people around the world enjoy the sunshine with its range of innovative waterless sungels.
- Skinnies is Vegan friendly and made with biodegradable ingredients.
- Skinnies CONQUER SPF50+ leads the way in pro-performance and action sport sun creams. At 4 hours water resistant & reef safe, its perfect for long surfs and the outdoor adventurer.
- Skinnies is a sunscreen revolution for all skin types. Normal sunscreens are made using 50-70% water. Skinnies is made using 0% water so its like a concentrate and forms an instant clear layer that stays on the top of your skin for long-lasting UV broad spectrum protection, and because its not diluted with water the product requires less for the same function. Plus its better for the environment as we're not wasting water.
- A pea size blob is all you need for your face, neck and ears.
- It doesn't evaporate off your skin when you sweat, nor sting your eyes during sport.
- A tube of Skinnies 100ml is the same as a massive 500ml bottle of typical sunscreen, so its long lasting - a little goes a long way!
NO parabens, NO preservatives, NO fragrances, NO alcohol, NO PEG, NO emulsifiers, suitable for pregnant women and babies.
Country of Origin
Proudly made in New Zealand
Suitable for vegetarians
Active ingredients: Uvinul A Plus 5%, Bemotrizinol 5%, Octocrylene 5%, Zinc Oxide 2.5%.
Inactive ingredients: Butyloctyl Salicylate, Coco-Caprylate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Diisopropyl Adipate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Propylene Carbonate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Titanium Dioxide, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Triacontanyl PVP, Leptospermum Scoparium Oil (manuka oil).
Suitable for all skin types and ethnicities. Safe for topical application on face and body.
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (18)
Practical but Expensive.
This is very concentrated so does go a long way and the small tube is very practical. It also goes on well and does the job. It does feel like a quality product. However the obvious downfall is the price. Try and pick it up on offer.
Lovely cream , as another reviewer said almost like a balm. Goes in very easily and feels lovely in skin. No reaction from my daughter with sensitive skin which was great. Used in Barbados and no sun burn in strong sun. It is rather small for the price hence 4 stars. We tended to use it as a top up for smaller areas.
The size is extremely small for the price. The product is quite good. I quite like the texture. It is like a thick balm instead of a cream. You really only need a little bit. My skin is very sensitive and I dont react badly to it.
Very small tube but perfect for handbags. A little goes a long way and rubs in nicely with little effort. Unfortunately, I probably wouldnt buy again due to the price.
nice product but small
Good and not greasy.. small tube though
convenient but expensive
Liked that it was a small tube to fit in my pocket but it wont last that long!