£12.80£36.57 per 100ml
- Sun cream sucks! We all use it, but typically we hate it. Its white, greasy & stings our eyes. NOT ANYMORE, introducing Skinnies which has changed the way people around the world enjoy the sunshine with its range of innovative waterless sungels.
- Skinnies is Vegan friendly and made with biodegradable ingredients.
- Skinnies is a sunscreen revolution for all skin types. Normal sunscreens are made using 50-70% water. Skinnies is made using 0% water so its like a concentrate and forms an instant clear layer that stays on the top of your skin for long-lasting UV broad spectrum protection, and because its not diluted with water the product requires less for the same function. Plus its better for the environment as we're not wasting water.
- A pea size blob is all you need for your face, neck and ears. It rubs in clear and feels amazing on the skin.
- Skinnies has instant UVA/UVB SPF30 protection and is 80 minutes water resistant.
- A tube of Skinnies 100ml is the same as a massive 500ml bottle of typical sun cream, so it is long lasting - a little goes a long way!
- NO parabens, NO preservatives, NO fragrances, NO alcohol, NO PEG, NO emulsifiers, suitable for pregnant women and babies.
Country of Origin
Proudly made in New Zealand
Suitable for vegetarians
Active ingredients: Avobenzone 3%, Bemotrizinol 3%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 5%
Inactive ingredients: Butyloctyl Salicylate, Coco-Caprylate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Diisopropyl Adipate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Propylene Carbonate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Titanium Dioxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triacontanyl PVP
Suitable for all skin types and ethnicities. Safe for topical application on face and body.
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (11)
More like skin cream than sun cream
Given to review. Took with me to Valencia for a long weekend. Texture of thick skin cream, rubbed onto arms and face quite nicely, small tub but went a long way on a smaller surface area. Good for basic travel and didn't burn (and I'm pretty pale!) so not too bad. Granted, it's small, fit for my purpose. Not sure about the vegan PR.
Handy handbag size for your face but the tube is tiny and ridiculously expensive for the size! You don't need loads, it absorbs well and smells ok. Vegan product so maybe that is why it's so pricey?
Good product small size
I was asked to review the product and was quite surprised how small it was. Good for a spare sunscreen to keep in my bag though. The product itself seems to work well and is pleasant enough to use.
This sunscreen advertises itself as vegan on the pretence that it is wholesome and natural - not true. Full of chemicals that I would not want on my skin.
I was sent this to review. I was shocked at how small the tube is, however the instructions said you only need a pea sized amount. Gave it to my husband to test as he was going to a festival. He used it on his head, face and neck and reported that little does go a long way as the packaging stated! He didnt need to reapply. He said the product rubbed in well and had a non offensive scent. Good size for carrying while out and about, however it is rather pricey.
I was sent this to review & shocked when I received a tiny tube that would cost £16!! Its ok as sun lotion goes but probably wouldnt even last you a day if you applied it properly & regularly.