£34.00£45.33 per 100ml
- Skinnies LOOKS is a sun cream revolution and beauty gel combined. Normal sunscreens are made using 50-70% water. Skinnies is made using 0% water so its like a concentrate and forms an instant clear layer that stays on the top of your skin for long-lasting UV broad spectrum protection, and because its not diluted with water the product requires less for the same function. Plus its better for the environment as we're not wasting water.
- Skinnies is Vegan friendly and made with biodegradable ingredients.
- As a supercharged BB cream with 4 things in 1 for your face in the sun, Skinnies LOOKS protects, tints, repairs and moisturises.
- With long lasting SPF30 UVA/UVB protection, plus 80 minutes water resistance, this is your everyday go-to for healthy skin and that summer glow.
- Lipid soluble vitamins and potent antioxidants help nourish the skin and cell repair, while the soft shimmer and warm tint evens up your skin, so you look good as gold.
- Available in Light, Medium or Dark tint for different skin tones. Light tint for porcelain and fair skin tones, Medium tint for fair to light olive skin tones, and Dark tint for a summer glow & tan. Suitable to rub over legs and arms (as well as face) for instant tan and coverage with UV protection.
NO parabens, NO preservatives, NO fragrances, NO alcohol, NO PEG, NO emulsifiers, suitable for pregnant women and babies.
Country of Origin
Proudly made in New Zealand
Suitable for vegetarians
Active ingredients: Avobenzone 3%, Bemotrizinol 3%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 5%.
Inactive ingredients: Butyloctyl Salicylate, Coco-Caprylate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Diisopropyl Adipate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Propylene Carbonate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Titanium Dioxide, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Triacontanyl PVP, Coenzyme Q10, d-Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Mica Tint.
Suitable for all skin types and ethnicities. Safe for topical application on face and body.
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (19)
I absolutely love this!
Goes on well and looks lovely on my skin and is not too heavy. Really natural. Would definitely buy again although i have just realised the price!!! (i was given it to review). I'll see how long it lasts
Gives a nice amount of coverage and the spf makes it great for holiday.
Great tinted suncream
The consistency of the cream is a bit like foundation and it smooths onto the skin nicely.Initially it is a bit greasy (as are all suncreams)but definitely absorbs quickly and I find the texture left on my skin way more tolerable than with other suncreams. As it contains no harsh ingredients or fragrances and perfumes makes it perfect for sensitive skin.Only small amount is needed for the whole face and neck,so a little goes a long way considering it is quite expensive.
great for holiday
Was sent this to review and took it on holiday to use in hot weather instead of foundation. You really only need a small amount and it does even out your skin tone but I did find it didnt last too long. Would buy for next holiday as it did make a good alternative but its a little too expensive for everyday use.
Well worth the money...Not greasy at all and a little goes a long way, so good value for money!
Was sent this to review.....I found this a little greasy and rubbed off easily but that may be due to my combination skin. Seems quite pricey but a little goes a very long way. Probably better for dry skin.