£34.00£45.33 per 100ml
- Skinnies LOOKS is a sun cream revolution and beauty gel combined. Normal sunscreens are made using 50-70% water. Skinnies is made using 0% water so its like a concentrate and forms an instant clear layer that stays on the top of your skin for long-lasting UV broad spectrum protection, and because its not diluted with water the product requires less for the same function. Plus it is better for the environment as we are not wasting water.
- Skinnies is Vegan friendly and made with biodegradable ingredients.
- As a supercharged BB cream with 4 things in 1 for your face in the sun, Skinnies LOOKS protects, tints, repairs and moisturises.
- With long lasting SPF30 UVA/UVB protection, plus 80 minutes water resistance, this is your everyday go-to for healthy skin and that summer glow.
- Lipid soluble vitamins and potent antioxidants help nourish the skin and cell repair, while the soft shimmer and warm tint evens up your skin, so you look good as gold.
- Available in Light, Medium or Dark tint for different skin tones. Light tint for porcelain and fair skin tones, Medium tint for fair to light olive skin tones, and Dark tint for a summer glow & tan. Suitable to rub over legs and arms (as well as face) for instant tan and coverage with UV protection.
NO parabens, NO preservatives, NO fragrances, NO alcohol, NO PEG, NO emulsifiers, suitable for pregnant women and babies.
Country of Origin
Proudly made in New Zealand
Suitable for vegetarians
Active ingredients: Avobenzone 3%, Bemotrizinol 3%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 5%.
Inactive ingredients: Butyloctyl Salicylate, Coco-Caprylate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Diisopropyl Adipate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Propylene Carbonate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Titanium Dioxide, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Triacontanyl PVP, Coenzyme Q10, d-Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Mica Tint.
Suitable for all skin types and ethnicities. Safe for topical application on face and body.
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (16)
I found this a bit too thick and coverage more heavy than Im used to with a bb cream
A little extra time pays off
Really like the ethics of this company. The ingredients seems free of nasties and all the active sunscreen elements are clearly labelled. The cream itself is very thick and concentrated. It does take a bit of extra time to get proper coverage with such a small amount. Really need to dot it about before rubbing in. The shade is as described - light. Drys nicely on my skin with no greasiness although some other reviewers have not found this. Its not a cheap cream so could be a bit of a gamble with your skin type...
The cream is a bit and heavy and is not that easily absorbed. ok.
Great coverage, if a little on the thick side
Skinnies isn't lying when it says that a little goes a long way - it really does! The cream feels really thick when it's first applied but as I have very dry skin, I was hoping this would be a plus. Unfortunately for me, within 15 minutes of applying the cream, it had all been sucked into my skin, leaving my face feeling just as dry as before! Perhaps if I'd used it after moisturising, it would have been better. The other thing is that despite using the palest shade, it was still a touch too dark for me, so it did look as though I was wearing a mask! Leaving aside my oddities, this is a great BB cream, which I'm sure would be fantastic for someone with less dry skin and a tone closer to that of the cream. I really like that it's made with so few ingredients, and given how little you need to use, it's very good value for money.
Oh this was amazing. Firstly, light was the perfect shade for me. I'm naturally very pale and this blended wonderfully. You need only a pea size amount and it blends into the skin perfectly. Not drying or greasy and extremely long lasting. This is a new staple in my make up bag.
doesnt sink in
I have very dry and sensitive skin. I tried using without moisturiser, but it was too drying for me. With moisturiser, it just sits on top and doesnt absorb. Shame as I was really hoping to like this. Works well on my neck and chest.