£35.00£35.00 per 100ml
- We all know kids hate slapping on sun cream! It's white, greasy & stings their eyes. NOT ANYMORE, introducing Skinnies which has changed the way kids can enjoy the sunshine forever with its range of waterless sungels.
- Skinnies is Vegan friendly and made with biodegradable ingredients.
- Skinnies is perfect for busy parents and active kids because a pea size blob is all you need for their face, neck and ears.
- Skinnies is a sunscreen revolution for all skin types. Normal sunscreens are made using 50-70% water. Skinnies is made using 0% water so its like a concentrate and forms an instant clear layer that stays on the top of your skin for long-lasting UV broad spectrum protection, and because its not diluted with water the product requires less for the same function. Plus its better for the environment as were not wasting water.
- Suitable for babies and kids (from 3 months old), with long lasting UVA and UVB SPF50+ broad spectrum protection and 2 hours water resistance.
- A tube of Skinnies 100ml is the same as a massive 500ml bottle of typical sunscreen, so it is long lasting - a little goes a long way!
Contains Coconut Oil and Aloe Extract for soothing skin. NO parabens, NO preservatives, NO fragrances, NO alcohol, NO PEG, NO emulsifiers, suitable for pregnant women and babies.
Country of Origin
Proudly made in New Zealand
Suitable for vegetarians
Active ingredients: Uvinul A Plus 5%, Bemotrizinol 5%, Octocrylene 5%.
Inactive ingredients: Butyloctyl Salicylate, Coco-Caprylate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Diisopropyl Adipate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Propylene Carbonate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Titanium Dioxide, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Triacontanyl PVP, Cocos Nucifera (coconut) Oil, Aloe Leaf Extract.
Suitable for all skin types and ethnicities. Safe for topical application on face and body.
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (4)
Expensive but worth it
I have tried literally every type of suncream to find something for my son, who has sensory challenges. This is like a balm, and disappears into the skin quickly. Our summer has been much more relaxing, because he tolerates this texture. The only downside, is that my eldest son managed to get burnt using it. But this wasn't the product, but his application of it. I've bought a different sun cream for him to apply himself.
Purchased this to use on my five month old. Much better than the sun screen I was using on him previously which was greasy. Its so good I started using it on myself too and it absorbs quite nicely into the skin. Still stains clothes slightly so just have to be careful if wearing white. Contrary to the other review I think it smells quite nice! And the very best thing is its cruelty free! Have stocked up while its on offer.
awful texture and smell
Smells terrible and has the texture of Vaseline making it feel awful on the skin. I was really hoping Id like this as its natural but it was a waste of money unfortunately.
Putting sunscreen on my 6yr old is usually a battle, but he was ok with this formula. Seemed to do the trick, although important to remember to reapply after a few hours