Sweetened from natural sources with no artificial colours or flavourings, with real fruit in every drop.
- A refreshing Strawberry, Cucumber & Mint Cordial for a sophisticated taste of Summer.
- A great alternative to alcohol
- Perfect for Summer picnics and BBQs and suitable for the whole family
- Serve with sparkling or still water over ice and garnish with strawberries and a slice of cucumber
- Dilute 1-part Cordial with 6 parts water
- Low in sugar and sweetened from natural sources with no artificial colours or flavourings
- Real fruit in every drop
- Suitable for vegetarians
- 500ml per glass bottle; 14 servings per bottle
- Also available in Pear & Elderflower, Raspberry, Rhubarb & Orange Blossom and Crushed Lime & Mint flavours.
A sophisticated twist to squash with combinations of real fruit and botanical flavours.
The Robinsons Summer Edition Cordial ingredients were inspired by its association with Wimbledon and the Great British summer. The strawberries have been selected for their sharpness, freshness and pressed into juice. Robinsons then beautifully blended it with cucumbers and garden mint. Creating a light and airy drink that allows for the aroma to be lifted when served over ice and sparkling water.
OrganicSuitable for vegetarians
|Typical Values||per 100ml Diluted¿|
|of which Sugars||3.7g|
|Contains negligible amounts of fat, saturates and protein|
|¿Dilute 1 part concentrate with 6 parts water|
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (54)
Refreshing summer drink
I thought that this might taste a little artificial, but was pleasantly surprised with the flavour which had a nice balance. A little on the sweet side for my taste hence only 4 stars. Also comes in a nice glass bottle.
Sent to review - would buy this as its very refreshing and tasty on a hot day.
nice to try something different but not worth £
Was sent this to review.... as a firm Robinsons fan it was nice to try something different to our normal orange or apple and black currant. Pleasant enough flavour but in my opinion not worth the additional pounds and pennies to justify adding this to my basket again.
Nice non alcoholic summer drink. Slightly too sweet and syrupy but a nice flavour.
Great summer taste and lovely to drink. Only very small amount needed too.
Amazing mixed with sparkling water, or a gin on the side. I approve.