Sweetened from natural sources with no artificial colours or flavourings, with real fruit in every drop.
- A beautiful combination of Raspberry, Rhubarb & Orange Blossom Cordial for a refreshing drink with a floral hint.
- A great alternative to alcohol
- Perfect for picnics, parties and BBQs
- Serve with sparkling or still water over ice and garnish with a slice of orange
- Dilute 1-part Cordial with 6 parts water
- Low in sugar and sweetened from natural sources with no artificial colours or flavourings
- Real fruit in every drop
- Suitable for vegetarians
- 500ml per glass bottle; 14 servings per bottle
- Also available in Crushed Lime & Mint, Pear & Elderflower and Strawberry, Cucumber & Mint flavours.
A sophisticated twist to squash with combinations of real fruit and botanical flavours.
Robinsons Raspberry, Rhubarb & Orange Blossom Cordial is a British inspired recipe combining juicy raspberries, rhubarb and the sweet zesty aroma of orange blossom flowers for a cooling and refreshing drink, perfect for the whole family at any time of the day.
Suitable for vegetarians
|Typical Values||per 100ml Diluted¿|
|of which Sugars||4.2g|
|Contains negligible amounts of fat, saturates and protein|
|¿Dilute 1 part concentrate with 6 parts water. It is important to add extra water if given to toddlers|
|Bottle contains 14 servings|
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (7)
Just not nice
Minus one star because of the sweetener content.
i usually buy belvoir brand but thought i would try this as it was on offer and has good reviews. Its not disgusting but its not to my personal taste therefore i will not be purchasing this again.
Im not normally a fan of cordials but this is delicious!
Good idea - but please I dont want to drink artificial sweeteners they ALWAYS without fail leave a chemical aftertaste. Please give the option one with sweeteners one without. I prefer old fashioned natural sugar but just use less of it
With Waitrose appearing to have stopped their blackcurrant Hi-juice I thought we'd try this after seeing it our other local supermarket. It's really lovely, light and refreshing even when trying it with just a hint of it in a glass of water. I haven't found it has a medicinal or chemical taste to it like previous reviews, I'm just happy not to be guzzling aspartame etc which always coats your teeth and leaves an awful aftertaste! It's more than I'd usually pay, but for a change every now and then I'm happy to pay the extra.