Out of stock
This product is not available. Please check back soon for more info.
Beautify your interior with a little BOHO style! These lovely hand-painted bowls are available in a range of botanically-inspired fragrances. Upcycle your ceramic vessel into a kitchen bowl when the soy wax runs out!
The Boheme collection is all about enhancing the décor of your home with a little Boho style. Paddywax's signature soy wax blend has been scented with botanical inspired fragrances and hand-poured into stunning hand-painted ceramic bowls. The candle will give you up to 45 hours of burning pleasure.
Dimensions & Details:
- 10.8cm x 10.8cm x 6cm
- Up to 45hr burn time
Candle Safety Info:
- Place the candle holder on a stable, non-flammable, heat-resistant surface.
- The candle container will be hot. Never touch or move a burning candle.
- Keep lit candles away from bedding, shower curtains, and other flammable materials and accessories.
- Never leave candles unattended or where children or pets could be injured.
- Extinguish when flame becomes too high or flickers repeatedly. Trim wick and relight.
- When candlescaping, keep candles at least 1 inch away from each other so shorter candles will not melt into the sides of taller candles.
- It is unsafe to burn candles to the very bottom, always throw out your candles when an inch remains
- Always extinguish candles before going to bed.
- Make sure the candle is completely out and the wick ember is no longer glowing before leaving the room.
- Don't touch or move the candle until it has completely cooled.
- After extinguishing, reposition wick in centre of container as wicks have a tendency to travel in wax pool.
Country of Origin
Soy wax. Fragrance Oils.
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (2)
Given as a gift. Gratefully received
I gave this as a gift to a friend and they have since commented on how lovely it is. Want to buy one for myself but not sure I can justify full price!
Great scented candle
Bought this on discount. Wish I'd bought another one. Lovely scent throughout the house. Have to admit that I wouldn't have paid full price.