Soothe baby into a restful sleep with this duo of Lavender baby care products from Organic Babies
Organic Babies Baby Wash & Shampoo - Lavender
- Organic baby wash and shampoo with soothing Lavender
- Gently cleanses without SLS and suitable for ultra-sensitive skin
- Can also be used as a calming, natural bubble bath
- Organic Babies Soothing Baby Salve
- Best-selling natural rescue salve to soften and soothe baby's skin
- Organic Lavender essential oil promotes peaceful sleep
- Use on baby's face, hands, body and bottom
Green People is proud to support The Lullaby Trust by donating 50p from the sale of each Silent Night gift. The Lullaby Trust is the leading UK charity for prevention of sudden infant death, providing support to bereaved families and raising awareness of safer sleep for babies.
Packaging may vary.
**The palm oil used in Green People products is from certified organic sources. This means that it comes from trees that are grown on long-established plantations which are managed in a sustainable way to ensure that native fauna and flora are preserved. The palm oil used in Green People products is from certified organic sources in either the Philippines or Ecuador, neither of which have ever had Orang-utans living there. It is a condition of achieving organic certification that the growth and production of crops does not have an adverse effect on the environment either on a local or global scale, and agricultural schemes that involve deforestation are specifically excluded from all organic certification schemes. The organic palm oil that Green People use is certified by either Soil Association or IMO, a German organic certification body.