£4.99£2.00 per 100g
FLAVOUR IS A FRONTIER
Natoora Unsulphured Dried Apricots
- We select our dried apricots for their exceptional caramel flavour, meaty flesh and perfect level of dryness.
- Sourced from Germencik in the Aegean region of Turkey, where the coastal Mediterranean climate is ideal for growing apricots.
- Picked at full maturity, the apricots are dried naturally and not treated with sulphur - a common practice in industrial dried apricot production which extends shelf life at the expense of flavour and nutritional value.
- Picked entirely by hand so as to minimise damage to the trees and protect the delicate body of the fruit.
- Keep in an airtight container to maintain in optimum condition.
Take it further
- Chop roughly, mix into granola
- Poach whole in ginger and cardamom syrup
Natoora's radical approach to seasonal sourcing is shaping the future of food
- We don't work with industrial agriculture or large wholesalers
- We work closely with growers who are preserving vital flavours through meaningful small farming
- We back these growers to build a better future for food, rooted in small scale, sustainable agriculture that gives back to our planet
Country of Origin
Suitable for vegetarians
Product life guaranteed for more than 7 days.
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which saturates (g)||0|
|of which sugars (g)||36.6|
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (14)
like no other absolutely delicious
Delicious, full of flavour, and filling. I am pregnant and I keep a small container of these in my handbag for when I need a small snack to keep me going. Unlike any dried apricots Ive tasted before! Can easily recommend tying them!
These are so so much nicer than standard dried apricots. Far sweeter and full of flavour.
Really enjoyed these. Have a nice sweet taste but not too sticky outside. Tasted great on a warm day with a slight chill from the fridge!
Taste nice, sweet, sticky and best of all natural!
The best dried apricots
These apricots are delicious. Great after school snack for kids. Would have bought them every week if not for the price.