£2.54£12.70 per kg
FLAVOUR IS A FRONTIER
Natoora Cornish Baby Beets
- Picked young, when these gnarly-looking roots are tender, earthy and sweet.
- Full spectrum of colours in Candy, Golden and Red varieties.
- The vegetables are given minimal water and are left to grow slowly and naturally, without the use of pesticides.
- We trim the leaves on arrival to preserve quality in the root.
Take it further
- Sliced thin, simply dressed with seasonal leaves.
- Roasted whole with bay leaves and juniper.
Natoora's radical approach to seasonal sourcing is shaping the future of food
We don't work with industrial agriculture or large wholesalers.
We work closely with growers who are preserving vital flavours through meaningful small farming.
We back these growers to build a better future for food, rooted in small scale, sustainable agriculture that gives back to our planet.
Country of Origin
Suitable for vegetarians
Product life guaranteed for 4 days excluding delivery day, with an average of 6 days.
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (2)
Went to the compost heap. Tiny, poor excuse for beetroot, mouldy and rotten. What a waste of plastic wrapping!!
Not worth it
Not a lot of beetroot for a lot more than others charge. Two were medium and one was tiny... yes it really was only 3 beetroots.