£1.9966.3p per 100g
FLAVOUR IS A FRONTIER
Natoora British Tronchuda Cabbage
- Grown in open fields by a specialist brassica grower in Lancashire.
- Also known as Portuguese kale, with a later season than winter kales we source these from July to October.
- Wide, ribbed leaves with a robust, meaty texture that retains structure on cooking.
- Flavours combine those of kale and cabbage: intense brassica notes of minerality and mild bitterness.
Take it further
- Shredded, baked with feta in filo pastry
- Blanch the leaves whole, sautée in chilli oil with garlic
Natoora's radical approach to seasonal sourcing is shaping the future of food
- We are revolutionising the food system.
- We work direct with growers who value flavour, biodiversity and heritage over yield.
- We give them the support they need to build a better future for food, rooted in small scale, sustainable agriculture that gives back to our planet.
Country of Origin
Suitable for vegetarians
Product life guaranteed for 2 days excluding delivery day.
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (4)
The leaves do appear firm, but after steaming, their firmness goes and there's no distinctive taste. Expensive for a average cabbage.
Lovely crisp cabbage
This is a small, young cabbage with curly crisp leaves, very fresh. The stalks are also really nice too, light flavour. I really like, will buy again.
Not worth it
Small not worth the bother, sorry Ocado but I don't like leaving bad reviews.
Why was this tasty cabbage without its top?
First time we've tried this & have to say we thought it an excellent cabbage. Rather expensive but probably worth the money. Only disappointment was getting only two-thirds of the cabbage as someone had chopped of the leafy top. Ocado photo shows the whole cabbage so a mystery why the top was missing!