£3.99£2.00 per 100g
Whether you are adding to porridge or cereal, stirring into yoghurt, or sprinkling on a salad, simply adding a spoonful or two gives your meal a nutrient-packed pick me up!
Co-Q10 occurs naturally in the body but natural production declines with age and so dietary sources are important to help maintain adequate levels.
Our healthy super foods are cold milled to aid quick and easy absorption into the body, so you can feel the immediate nutritional benefit in your diet, naturally.
Health Benefits include:
- Omega 3 (ALA)* - Essential fatty acid which contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels.
- Selenium - Required for the normal function of the immune system and to provide protection of cells and tissues from oxidative damage.
- Iron - Important for oxygen transport in the body and the formation of red blood cells.
- Zinc - Necessary for immune system function and antioxidant protection of body cells and tissues from oxidative stress.
- Magnesium - Beneficial for healthy bones and teeth and aids in proper muscle function, nervous system function and energy metabolism.
*The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 2g ALA
Product Information:Delicious & nutritious!, Fibre per 30g 5.4g, Omega 3 ALA per 30g 4.38g, Source of magnesium, A good source of selenium, Nutritionally dense to support a balanced diet & active lifestyle!, Nurture by nature, Healthy super foods, No added sugar - contains naturally occurring sugars, Gluten & Dairy free, Suitable for coeliacs, Suitable for vegetarian & vegan diets
Suitable for freezingSuitable for the microwaveSuitable for vegetarians
Product life guaranteed for more than 1 month.
|Typical Values||Per 100G||Per 30G|
|Energy kJ||2309 kJ||693 kJ|
|Energy kcal||559 kcal||168 kcal|
|Of which: Saturates||6.1g||1.83g|
|Of which: Sugars||2.8g||0.84g|
|Vitamin E||3.17mg 26%||0.95mg 8%|
|Thiamin||0.48mg 44%||0.14mg 13%|
|Vitamin B6||0.21mg 15%||0.06mg 4%|
|Potassium||650mg 33%||195mg 10%|
|Calcium||230mg 29%||69mg 9%|
|Phosphorus||455mg 65%||136.5mg 20%|
|Magnesium||330mg 88%||99mg 26%|
|Iron||5.96mg 43%||1.79mg 13%|
|Zinc||4.42mg 44%||1.33mg 13%|
|Selenium||91µg 165%||27µg 49%|
|Omega 3 (Alpha-linolenic Acid)||14.6g||4.38g|
|H-ORAC (Antioxidant value)||4600 ORAC||1380 ORAC|
|*RI = Reference intake|
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (2)
Lovely topping on my muesli
I love this mix, it's not only healthy but adds a lovely nuttiness to my muesli. I prefer this size to the bigger bag as they recommend you to finish it within 45 days of opening.
A spoonful of this packs a punch & super charges my bowl of oats with almond milk to the next level. LOVE this & will be a regular purchase.