£36.00£240.00 per 100ml
Velvet eye cream to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, puffiness and dark circles. Powered by the innovative molecule Active HALupeol* and Castanea Arcadia (Arcadian Chestnut tree) extract, it protects essential skin structural elements such as collagen and glycoproteins, enhancing skin resilience and youthfulness. *active lupeol in a hyaluronic acid shell.
Harnessing the power of the Castanea (Chestnut) tree extract, from Greece’s Arcadian forest, the Castanea Arcadia collection brings you a global first in beauty. Taken from the leaves of the chesnut tree, Lupeol is a powerful natural ingredient that contains incredible antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and skin-regenerative properties, but has never before been used as an active ingredient in cosmetics before. KORRES developed an innovative molecule known as HALupeol, which encases pure Lupeol in a hyaluronic acid shell. This new molecule creates a special system that allows the active to penetrate the skin, offering targeted wrinkle repair. Over time, you’ll see enhanced skin elasticity, resilience and youthfulness.
- HALupeol: Proprietary active molecule with powerful anti-oxidant, wrinkle repair & wrinkle prevention properties
- Castanea leaf extract: Powerful antioxidant & anti-inflammatory that supports natural tissue repair
- Beta-glucan: Optimizes skin’s self defense mechanisms to reduce the look of lines while improving skin firmness
- Natural Hexapeptide-11: Patented the first natural polypeptide to increase skin firmness & elasticity
- Sweet Almond Oil: Moisturising, nourishing & soothing
Suitable for vegetarians/ vegans.
After 8 weeks in a consumer use test:
- 90% said they saw a reduction in the appearance of wrinkles in the eye contour area
After 12 weeks in a consumer use test:
- 90% said they saw a visible reduction in the appearance of puffiness
- 93% said they saw a visible reduction in the appearance of dark circles in the eye contour area
Suitable for vegetarians
FORMULA FREE OF Mineral Oil,
Petrolatum / Paraffin Wax, Silicones,
Parabens, Propylene Glycol, Ethanolamines, PEG, SLES, ALES, Synthetic Dye, Phthalates, Polycyclic
Musks, Retinol and Animal by-products.
May contain traces of wheat / nuts.
Suitable for vegeterians / vegans. Natural content 96%
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (2)
calm soothing eye cream
I have highly allergic eyes to nearly every cream and moisturiser on the market because most contain an oil or wax or glycerine. I would recommend this product to people with allergies plus those with dry skin. I am buying my second one from ocado. I know it is expensive but it works for me and a little goes a long way.
This eye cream made my eyes feel like they were burning and caused my eyes to water. I do not normally have sensitive eyes. 'No other eye cream has had this effect on me. I am extremely disappointed with thia product and I have had to throw it away. What a waste of £36. I will never buy Korres again.