- it's made out of 100% pure fruit and juices and nothing else
- 1 of your 5-a-day in every carton
- Keeps for up to 12 hours out of the fridge, so perfect for lunchboxes
Our innocent promise:
1. Tasty products - 100% pure fruit smoothies. No added sugar. No concentrates. No funny business.
2. Sourced sustainably - we use recycled & recyclable packaging, refuse to air freight and source ethically.
3. 10% of profits go to charity - find out more at www.innocentfoundation.org
innocent drinks. Tastes good, does good.
Suitable for vegetarians
Product life guaranteed for more than 2 weeks.
|Typical Values||per: 100ml||per: 180ml|
|(of which saturates)||0g||0g|
|(of which sugars*)||10g||18g|
|Vitamin C (NRV**)||42mg||75mg|
|**Adult Nutrient Reference Value|
|180ml = 1 serving|
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (9)
My youngest needs a bit of extra fruit in his diet as he has stomach issues. He loves these and though they have a lot of sugar I'm happy to buy them as at least I know he is getting some goodness from them
I don't have any children but love these smoothies, especially on days when I am in a rush.
Loved by me and my daughter!
kids really love these and they are perfect for pack lunches
more pumpkin than carrot
My children dislike pumpkin and its the main vegetable rather than carrot. Misleading.
children loved them
A nice mix of fruit and veg. My children enjoyed them and reading the facts on the packs. Good for an occasional treat.