Try shopping made easy
30% OFF
your first grocery shop
+ FREE deliveries for 3 months

Use the grocery voucher below:

VOU8847937

Min. spend: £60 Max. reward: £25  

Order by: 21/08/19 Terms apply.

Voucher usage requires opt in to e-marketing from Ocado about ocado.com. Usage of service is not dependent on voucher redemption. Restrictions apply, please see Terms & Conditions.

Cuppanut Coconut, Ginger & Turmeric Infusion 15 per pack

£4.50

Spanish Fiesta

Product information

Ginger and Turmeric work in perfect harmony to produce an earthy uplifting, warm spiced infusion

15 Biodegradable Pyramid Bags of Cuppanut Coconut, Ginger & Turmeric Infusion

80% of the ingredients in this pack is pure coconut. The remaining 20% are all natural and non artificial flavourings.

All Cuppanut products are made with Natural Ingredients from the very best sources.
No artificial ingredients have been used.
That's why Cuppanut tastes so good!
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Country of Origin
United Kingdom

Suitable for vegetariansSuitable for vegetarians

Typical ValuesPer 100mlPer Serving
Energy kcal919
kJ3579
Fat 0.8g1.9g
of which saturates 0.7g1.6g
Carbohydrates0.2g0.4g
of which sugars 0.1g0.2g
Protein 0.1g0.2g
Salt 0g0g
Ingredients
Medium Ground Coconut (80%), Natural Flavouring, Turmeric (3%), Ginger (0.6%)
Dietary Information
Suitable for Vegetarians; Suitable for Vegans

Ratings and reviews

4.0
21
Customers rated this product
16
Customers would recommend this product
9
7
2
3
0

Customer reviews (21)

Sort by:

of 4

14 July 2019 by Rainy
comforting and delicious

Creamy tasting, my new going to bed tea.

Was this helpful?
01 February 2019 by pancakos
not to my taste

i usually make a turmeric chai latte with coconut milk, so i love the ingredients all together and was hoping to love this too. but made this infusion with water as recommanded on the package and it didn't work at all for me, i dont know why but definitely not to my taste. won't finish the box and won't buy again.

Was this helpful?
05 January 2019 by A.P
Nice

Not a fan of turmeric but love coconut. Really enjoyed these infusions. Really different to all the standard teas readily available.

Was this helpful?
19 December 2018 by hannibalhorn
Good to start with then got even better.

It smelt good but did look a little odd presumeably due to the coconut but it tasted great. I gave some to my colleague who initially gave it a four but has now changed that to a five and has been asking for one every day. We both keep going back for more so it will be a regular purchase. It has a good amount of flavour which you don't always get with these kind of things.

Was this helpful?
09 December 2018 by M & N
Not for me

I expected to enjoy these as I love all the components but this product is not to my taste. The consistency was wrong for me.

Was this helpful?
04 December 2018 by Alpi
Perfect for a cold winters day

This is so nice, lovely coconut flavour, warming. Will buy again.

Was this helpful?

of 4

Your rating and review

Categories

Disclaimer

This page serves as a summary for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label. Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website. You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included. This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.

We use cookies to give you the best experience with Ocado. Continue shopping if you’re happy, or find out how to manage your cookies