Try shopping made easy
30% OFF
your first grocery shop
+ FREE deliveries for 3 months

Use the grocery voucher below:

VOU8847937

Min. spend: £60 Max. reward: £25  

Order by: 18/12/19 Terms apply.

Voucher usage requires opt in to e-marketing from Ocado about ocado.com. Usage of service is not dependent on voucher redemption. Restrictions apply, please see Terms & Conditions.

Cuisinart Traditional Kettle 1.7L

£59.99

Offers on Meat, Fish & Poultry

Product information

The perfect balance between classic elegant styling and contemporary reliability and technology the Traditional Kettle from Cuisinart oozes memories of kettles of old.

Offering a generous 1.7 litre capacity, the stylish stainless steel exterior features a large plastic window on both sides of the kettle with water level marks. The easy clean, removable filter helps to improve the quality and taste of your drinks whilst the extra-large dual water window and large spout mean this kettle couldn't be easier to use.

With an illuminating switch to let you know when the kettle is in use and a powerful 3 kilowatt heating element, you can enjoy a cup of tea in no time at all. Convenient for both left and right-handed users, the cordless, 360° rotating base makes for a practical addition to any kitchen

With the Traditional Kettle you can retain the classic look and feel with a contemporary twist. Suited for any kitchen the Traditional Kettle is a simple must have.

Categories

Ratings and reviews

5.0
2
0
0
0
0
2
Customers rated this product
100%
Customers would recommend this product

Customer reviews (2)

Sort by:
25 October 2019 by 
love it!

I love this kettle and so pleased I chose this one. It looks very classy and elegant. Definitely 5stars.

Was this helpful?
30 June 2019 by 
Brilliant, basic kettle

Bought one 10 years ago almost to the day, and have just replaced it with the same exact model! The only reason it needed replacing is because the plastic handle on top of the lid broke off. I did look at other models but this one doesnt have any of the issues that other kettles do you can clearly see the fill level both outside and inside, the handle has got a rubberised coating to it so it stays cool, and because it is stainless steel both outside and inside there is no paint to flake off. Although it doesnt have different temperature settings, lets be honest in my house we are making Waitrose instant coffee and Yorkshire tea 99.9% of the time. For the other 0.1% of the time, I have the Cuisenart bean to cup coffee maker, which is also brilliant. To me, buying the exact same model 10 years later is the highest compliment I can give. Highly recommend this kettle

Was this helpful? (1) (0)

Your rating and review

Disclaimer

This page serves as a summary for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label. Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website. You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included. This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.

We use cookies to give you the best experience with Ocado. Continue shopping if you’re happy, or find out how to manage your cookies