Contains 2-Methyl-3-(p-isopropylphenyl) propionaldehyde, Linalool and delta-1-(2, 6, 6- Trimethyl-3-cyclohexen-1-yl)-2-buten-1-one. May produce an allergic reaction. Keep out of reach of children and pets. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a doctor.
WARNING: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE SAFETY AND PRECAUTIONARY TEXT BEFORE USE. KEEP FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
CAUTIONS: Failure to follow instructions could result in fire hazard, personal injury or broken glass. Place on flat, heat resistant surface, away from draughts. Store candle in an upright position. Do not use on hot surfaces e.g. T.V. Do not move or tip while lit or before liquid hardens. Do not allow flame to touch the side of the glass holder. Glass will be hot during and after use. Do not use if glass is damaged. Extinguish candle by blowing gently. Do not burn candles on or near anything that can catch fire. Always leave at least 20cm between burning candles.
People suffering from perfume sensitivity should be cautious when using this product. Air Fresheners do not replace good hygiene practices.
KEEP FREE FROM FOREIGN OBJECTS (e.g. MATCHES). Do not add essentials oils. Keep wick trimmed to 1 cm to avoid excessive smoking. Never leave a burning candle unattended, near flammable material or for more than 4 hours. Stop when less than 1 cm of product remains and never allow the candle to burn all the way down.